When a couple decides to get divorced, one of the first things they need to decide is who will take custody of the children. This can be a difficult decision, and it is important to have an experienced child custody lawyer on your side. Sally Mills Topping Attorney is a flat-rate divorce attorney who can help you through this process. We understand how important it is to keep your children safe and secure, and we will work hard to make sure that their best interests are always taken into account. Learn more about our child custody attorney services and reach out to us in St. Louis to schedule your consultation today.
Types of Child Custody
There are two types of child custody: physical custody and legal custody. Physical custody is when the child lives with one parent, and the other parent has visitation rights. Legal custody is when both parents have the right to make decisions about the child's upbringing, such as their education and medical care. In some cases, one parent may have sole physical custody and the other parent may have sole legal custody. It is also possible for both parents to share physical and legal custody of their children.
Changes to Child Custody Arrangements
There are many benefits to flat-rate divorce, including:
- You know exactly how much you'll be paying upfront. This makes budgeting for your divorce much easier.
- Flat-rate divorce is often less expensive than traditional divorce. This is because you're only paying one flat fee instead of hourly rates for different lawyers and professionals.
- With a flat-rate divorce, you don't have to worry about hidden fees or unexpected costs. Everything is included in the flat rate.
- Flat-rate divorce is much quicker than traditional divorce. Typically, the entire process can be completed in just a few weeks.
If you're considering a divorce, contact our office in St. Louis today to learn more about flat-rate divorce and whether it's right for you! We offer free consultations so you can get all the information you need to make an informed decision. Call us today to schedule your consultation!
How Can a Child Custody Attorney Help You?
If you're fighting for custody of your child, a child custody lawyer can help you by:
- Reviewing your case and giving you an honest assessment of your chances of winning
- Helping you gather evidence to support your case
- Negotiating with the other parent on your behalf
- Representing you in court, if necessary
Rely on Our Experienced Child Custody Attorney
Sally Mills Topping Attorney has the experience, skills, training, and knowledge to help you through this difficult time. We put you and your children first, and we will work hard to achieve the outcome you desire.